Associate Lawyer, Litigation (Halifax)
Published May 29, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Associate Lawyer to join the Litigation Group at our 1801 Hollis Street office in downtown Halifax.
The successful candidate will work primarily on civil litigation, personal injury, and insurance matters and will proactively manage a broad range of complex matters both independently and under the direction of more senior legal professionals.
- Must be a member in good standing of a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- 1-3 years’ post-call litigation experience, specifically in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury, and insurance
- Strong communication, advocacy, and dispute resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships and attract new clients
- Strong work ethic with a professional and positive interest in their work
Our Associates work in a challenging and rewarding work environment that is motivating and supportive of their long-term goals. Associates are provided with solid mentoring and support for their professional growth and success at our firm.
If you are interested and meet the requirements of this position, please apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Patterson Law is an established Nova Scotia law firm with offices in Truro, Halifax, New Glasgow, Bridgewater, and Pictou and with clients whose interests range from global to purely local. Our more than 150 lawyers and staff are dedicated to meeting our clients’ diverse legal needs. We endeavour to maintain the highest standard of service to our clients. This can only be accomplished by employing qualified, educated, and motivated staff.
Patterson Law hires on the basis of merit. We are committed to employment equity and welcome diversity. Applications are encouraged from all interested and qualified individuals.