Associate Lawyer, Property, Probate & Estate Planning (Bridgewater)
Published April 14, 2022
We are seeking an Associate Lawyer to join our busy Bridgewater office.
The new Associate will proactively manage a high quantity of files with a focus on delivering high quality legal services both independently and under the direction of more senior legal professionals.
The successful candidate will work primarily with our property, probate, and estate planning groups.
- Must be a member in good standing of a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society.
- Previous experience handling estate planning and probate files or real estate files is required.
- Must have an eagerness to market and continually grow and develop their practice.
- Strong communication, advocacy, and dispute resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships and attract new clients.
- Strong work ethic with a professional and positive attitude in their work.
We provide a competitive compensation package to our Associates along with a challenging and rewarding work environment that is motivating and supportive of their long-term goals. Associates are provided with solid mentoring and support for their professional growth and success at our firm.
If you are interested and meet the requirements of this position, please apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Patterson Law hires on the basis of merit. We are committed to employment equity and welcome diversity. Applications are encouraged from all interested and qualified individuals.
Patterson Law is an established Nova Scotia law firm with offices in Truro, Halifax, New Glasgow, Bridgewater, and Pictou and with clients whose interests range from global to purely local. Our more than 160 lawyers and staff are dedicated to meeting our clients’ diverse legal needs. We endeavour to maintain the highest standard of service to our clients. This can only be accomplished by employing qualified, educated, and motivated staff.