Allison is an associate lawyer working primarily in our New Glasgow office, where she assists clients with family law, criminal defence, property and estate matters.
Allison is an active member of her community, volunteering with a number of organizations and is the current chair of the NNEC Music Auxiliary.
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Chair of North Nova Education Centre Music Auxiliary 2020-present
- Manager of Peewee AA Pictou County Crushers Hockey Team 2020-2021
- Current and past Manager of Peewee A New Glasgow Kinsmen DQ Blizzards Minor Baseball Team
- Member, Board of Directors, Pictou County Women’s Resource and Sexual Assault Centre 2021 to present / Volunteer since 2018
- Division Coordinator Atom AA Division Nova Scotia Mainland Hockey League 2016-2019
- Panther Pantry at New Glasgow Academy 2016 to 2018
- Board member of the Southern Alberta Suzuki Association – 2011 to 2016
- Saint Patrick Fine Arts School Parent Council 2010 to 2016
- Former member of various ensembles in Lethbridge Alberta, including pit musician in local community theatre productions
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2020
- LL.B. (Dalhousie University, 2001)
- B.Sc., Honours in Psychology (Acadian University, 1997)