Andrew practices in the areas of property law, business law, and estates and trusts. He represents developers as well as resident and non-resident individuals over a broad range of property related matters. Andrew also provides advice to charitable organizations on governance, acquisitions and strategic planning initiatives related to the preservation of coastal and island property. He is also actively involved with his clients, assisting them with implementing estate planning, succession and organizational initiatives that consider tax issues and the transfer or sale of assets, shares and property to the next generation and third parties.
Andrew is a founding member of the Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre Society and the Around the Bend Foundation. He is also a founding Director and Past Chairman of the Lunenburg County Multipurpose Corporation. A graduate of Dalhousie Law School, he was admitted to the Nova Scotia Bar in 1991.
Areas of Law
- Best Lawyers in Canada: recognized in corporate law, 2021-2023
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Founding member, Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre Society
- Founding member, Around the Bend Foundation
- Founding Director and Past Chairman, Lunenburg County Multipurpose Corporation
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 1991
- LL.B. (Dalhousie University, 1989)
- B.A., Honours (Dalhousie University, 1986)