Jeffrey is a versatile litigator with over a decade of experience in civil and commercial litigation. Jeffrey began his litigation practice at a regional firm in Halifax and has since worked with both the Provincial and Federal Crown litigating complex files.
Over the course of his practice, Jeffrey has represented clients at all levels of court in Nova Scotia, including several appearances at the Nova Scotia Court of Appeal. He has also appeared at the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board, the New Brunswick Court of King’s Bench, the New Brunswick Court of Appeal, the Federal Court, has participated in an federal/provincial inquiry, and has made written submission to the Supreme Court of Canada.
Jeffrey’s practice covers many areas, including contract disputes, property disputes, estate disputes, administrative law, construction disputes, torts and personal injury, and regulatory law. Residing now on the beautiful South Shore, Jeffrey is committed to bringing his experience and knowledge to Patterson Law and to advocate for the best outcome for his clients.
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2013
- J.D. (University of New Brunswick, 2012)
- B.A.H. (Acadia University, 2009)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Ethics Board member – Dalhousie University (2019 – 2023)
- Health Sciences Research Ethics Board member – Dalhousie University (2023-present)