Mady is a member of our Property and Estate Planning Groups. She first began with Patterson Law as an articled clerk and joined our Quinn Street office in Halifax as an associate in 2022.
Mady earned her law degree at the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University. She kept busy during her tenure as a student, serving on multiple Committees at the school, working as a student advocate for the Dalhousie Student Advocacy Society, and spending a term at the Dalhousie Legal Aid Service. She was also fortunate to be the Federal Court’s first ever summer intern in 2020.
Mady credits her Ottawa upbringing for her proficiency in French, but after many years of living on the peninsula she is now proud to call herself a true Haligonian. She looks forward to using her legal knowledge and skills to further benefit the community that has become her home.
Areas of Law
- Law Foundation of Nova Scotia Scholarship, Schulich School of Law (2018 – 2020)
- Dean’s List, Bachelor of Arts, Dalhousie University (2015-2018)
- Entrance Scholarship, Bachelor of Arts, Dalhousie University (2015-2018)
- Published in Verso, Bachelor of Arts, Dalhousie University (2018)
- The Dalhousie University English Undergraduate Journal-Submission: “Humour and the Journey to Hell in Ulysses”
- Graham Creighton Prize, Bachelor of Arts, Dalhousie University (2017)
- Allan and Lura Bevan Memorial Scholarship for English Majors, Dalhousie University (2016)
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia (2022)
- J.D. (Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, 2021)
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours (Dalhousie University, 2018)